Life in Groningen

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday May 31

Sooo, it seems Europe is crowded with IDIOTS!

I mean so what if the EU want a general agreement. It's just the same as we have now just a bit more streamlined. I mean last commercial I heard on the radio: if you say yes to the new EU dingie, you say yes to the bio industrie and you say yes to Bull fights.......

WHAT FFING IDIOT THOUGHT THAT UP?

Bunch of twats! the friggin euro had a small depression after them idiot French voted no.....

GAH!

Dutch:

Europa is bezaaid met idioten. Dat het referendum is nu al zo goed als verloren. Alleen al omdat Frankrijk nee heeft gezegd is de euro gedaalt in waarde!

En dan dat spotje: als je ja zegt tegen de europese grondwet, zegt je ja tegen stierengevechten, en ja tegen de bio industrie.......

stelletje onopgeleidde malloten. Alsof de nio industrie daardoor vergroot wordt. En na de wet gaan we hier ook lekker stiertjesteken. Whoopdiedoo!

Afgezien van dat was het wel weer een leuke dag.... zoals Keri zei nadat Robert met de kraan zat te kloten: "Stop je maakt me na........... shit."

tot morgen, cya,
Erwin

_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll comment in English..why..just because. And I comment in other just because I'm to lazy to log in and log out again and again :D.

Good to see a rant blog. Now fear me for I have a Carni model.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home