Life in Groningen

Sunday, June 26, 2005

EYE am working

Yes I am hard at work for school. (damn them) I got four assignments to finish by tuesday and I got two tests tomorrow and two tests on tuesday. The good thing is, I'm having fun at working on most of the assignments.
This is what I mean:

That's the front cover of my biology assignment. (it says "eye for detail")
It's about the parts of the body we look at on the first glance.
Other than that there's not much news.
Oh yeah, after upcoming friday I wont update for at least a week, I'll be in Rome.
I know you won't mind, cause I'm just talking shit here, but don't say I didn't warn you doods!

Oh, yeah and I started blacklining and highlighting ALL my marines this weekend. So far I did 4 or 5 I think. (When I'm done with all of them I'll post them somewhere to please m'lord Chris)

cya,
Erwin

PS: If people start bugging me at school this week, they're in for a serious mouth shitting!

_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe once you've finished blacklining, you can start removing the moldlines (at least Chris will try to convince you).

tsss...like there aren't any internet cafe's in Rome ^^
DON'T FORGET to take a pic of the GW Rome!

Very very nice cover pic especially the TOUCH THEM!
When you've finished blacklining..I might have finished even more gaunts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home