Life in Groningen

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Life is like...

...pillaging a trade vessel headed for Jamestown, you never know what you're gonna get!
-Guybrush Threepwood

And yes I finally got myself round to installing Monkey Island 4 "ESCAPE FROM MONKY ISLAND!" again. Dear lord the game is funny. I shed many a tear last night when rolling of my chair. And even though I've played the first three chapters like 10 times I still seem to find stuff that I haven't seen or heard during the previous ten attempts!
Thank the Emperor for the old school point and click adventures!

Talking about pirates: We checked Pirates of the Caribean 2 thursday. It was not so much a wow. It was entertaining, but cheesy at times, though the zombie pirates in 1 were cool, the "sea-creature-fused-pirates" in 2 rock! That's the only really cool thing in the movie. Oh yeah that and the fact that Jack got to hold a still beating hart in his hands. Biggest downside: THEY DIDN'T FINISH THE STORY!!! THERE'LL BE A THIRD FILM! Which, dispite it's probable avarageness we will need to see, because we want to know how it all ends.

And another note, there will be a Medusa V event in Groningen on the 12th of august. I'm entering with my Storm Angels. May the Emperor be with us and may our enemies lack deployment skills (yes even more so than me!)

-E

_________________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Hmmm.. I so hope you get your Tactica done before Medusa :P


-TAS

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, I'll be posting some lists and see what you guys think.
I'll start on them tonight.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1: DENIED FLANK!
#2-999 DENIED FLANK DARNIT ^^

Nid tactics: throw some bodies at em. Throw some more bodies.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well Denied Flank works well against 'Nids ;)



-TAS

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home