Life in Groningen

Saturday, July 15, 2006

SATANIC BASTARDS!

okok, maybe not completely, at least they DID a series of Blade, which we should be cheerfull for.
But WHY, WHY did they replace Wesley Snipes with some bald ass nigga who couldn't scare a baby when he wanted too. *weep*
Sure he does the job, he just isn't Snipes. He doesnt bring that whole ambience that good ol' Wes brought with him. Oh, well I guess we should be happy that they did a series of Blade. It's actually pretty good, though not that fast paced as the movies. It's missing something more than just Wes. I don't know what it is. It's just not there.
Other serie news: The Wire ROCKS! I started the second season yesterday and man, it's one of the best cop series I've seen!

Other news:
er....errrm.. OH yeah! NOORDERSPEL 2006 is coming! Yes, after a period of mourning the loss of this annual event it has been resurrected! This time it's taking place in Septembre (right?). And Arjan has offered his service as the 40k tournament ruler again. That'll be his third tour. I'm looking forward to it. As I'm gonna play my snipers (lookout you weak ass save dudes) and I'll be entering my Angel o' techy stuff (which I will be posting here soon in it's pre paint fase) in the demon contest. Hope I win me something, gives me a free box from the local gamesstore and I wants me some new terminators!
As for the techy dude himself I'll be posting tomorrow. I'm still modding his chest armor (some tweaking with green stuff, buffing him up to artificer armor status and all).

so I'll see ya.
-E
PS: I finally got round to getting that university application in the mail. Now it's just waiting for the acknowledgement and the invitation for the KEI-week and intro-week. HAPPY DAYS!

PPS: I arrived at the last mission of the infantry general challenge in C&C generals. That bitch has all superweapons and all units (exept for the general specific ones). Good thing those superweapons have a 15 minute cooldown and can be delayed by destroying some target buildings. But EEK! Wish me luck on this one kids.

_________________________________________________________

10 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Firstly, weird pic of you in teh cap :P


Where did you hear about this 'Blade' series? I mean i can understand why it isnt as fast paced as the movies )TV series vs Movie, c'mon!!). But yeah... Torrentable??

WooHoo to Noorderspel '06!! So yeah this sounds good as always. And the new termies are awesome ;) Although i wouldnt mind some of the new scouts, despite my overall abundance of the old.

-TAS

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it is torrentable. (just check mininova).

Noorderspel : YAY

40K other: darn..need to paint!!

Uni: hmm sending in the form..might be a good idea ^^

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

yaya I got an answer from Donitas today! They're gonna call me just before the new season begins (say late august/early september).

I do hope I'll end up in a team with like minded souls :P

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Who season of Blade? or just one by one episodes?


Plus i was having a think about it, unless they paid Mr Snipes more than what he got to do each Blade movie, i dont see him doing on going tv shows :P


-TAS

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

meh lazy ass actors. He should've done them series just to make sure they turned out ok.

I was talking about the volleyball season there >.<

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

downloaded 3 seperate episodes.
The season only started 3 weeks ago.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Ahh cool. Vid quality good?

And when is the tv series based? Post Blade III? Before, After? Not even related? Etc etc

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

post blade 3

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

I think

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Any of the Blade III characters come back? Other than Blade?

And i THINK i found them on mininova, although i need to clear up some h/d space first.


-TAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home