Life in Groningen

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

hello?....... hello? Anyone there?

Well great. It has been a little under a year since I posted anything, I think. It has started to sound hollow in here.

But as I am very fond of spouting my opinion about stuff that I've actually researched I couldn't help (after watching like 80 submissions from Mark Bunker and "Anonymous" on LiveLeak) but feel the need to start up my buh-log again.

See I've been chasing after opinion videos on LL, utube and G-video that have actually been submitted by more or less balanced and well informed people. Unlike the overabundant submissions of extremist thinkers (JTF, scientologists themselves, Nation of Islam supporters and so on) these are hard to find. First I really wanted to get a veeeeeLog going, but then I remembered that my cam wasn't working because of software issues. And this morning, about 10 minutes ago, I realised I still had daily outburst floating around in cyberspace somewhere.

In short I'll be using this to spout my opinions on recent events, stuff from my life (if I were so lucky to find it interesting enough) and opinions of others whom are brave or foolish enough to spout there's on whatever web-based media I encounter. Also I'll be posting, adding and removing some links this weekend. And If I find time I'll redesign this sucker into something more familyfriendly. And if I'm really bored I'll occasionally post some 40k stuff or a review of whatnot I encounter.

I just hope my buh-log will forgive me for being a twat and ignore it for almost a year.

goodday,
Beens

_________________________________________________________

11 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

it's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
I looked at your profile..what's this 'Sjaak' blog? It's empty and has a strange url.

I'll make a feed for this one :)

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sjaak-blog" was a test. A playground for fooling around with style and such. Never came round to doing anything with it, though.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

If it makes you feel any better, my blog is quite used to me being an infrequent lover as well (only just started using it again).

Should be good to see what stuff comes along in the future! Esp any 40K related stuff!



-eTAS

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

ZOMG

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

FFS!! REMOVE THE HORRID BRIGHTLY COLORS FROM YOUR PAGE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!














pls




-eTAS

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

I know. I'm still working on it. The colors are there so I can see what happens with the content holders when i'm fooling around with my template.
I'm hoping I'll be done end this weekend.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

agreeing with TAS..it hurts..like the salt..in my eyes!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

mwuhahahaha!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Hey, i like things all Slaaneshi, but still, my depravity hasn't gone THAT far!! And i'd get more sensation from more 'NORMAL' colors!




-eTAS

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

I'm hoping you at least change the colors into somewhat less painful colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home