Life in Groningen

Thursday, May 25, 2006

meh, peer pressure.

dayum 28 replies, that's a record.

So as it stands: I found a way to switch between monitors more easily, just switch cables and move the seat about 1,5 meters left :P
And DAYUM '95 is hard! The first hard mission the gdi got is the "commando has to blow everything up" one. Then you gotta protect Dr, Moebius AND soem stupid tiberium hugging civillians AND kick Nod in the nuts.

Oh well good thing AI wasn't invented yet in '95 :D Sandbag walls stop everything >.<

I'm currently trying to beat GDI mission 11. The start is hard, but it gets easier once you got yourself a proper base with some money to back you up.
As far as the NOD missions, THEY IS EASY (at least untill mission 4, cause that's where I am atm).

As of tomorrow I'll be more involved with my marine sagain though, I gotta get some stuff finished again! And Arjan is bringing me a thin sheet of plasticard, which means I can finally start on my home brewn techmarine.

tallyhoooo!

E

_________________________________________________________

11 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you mention it again..almost forgot.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

keep practising boy.. you'll need it

haha, just kidding, just looking forward to a little match of RAII! :D
lost is sooo freaking sick!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still recall reading beer pressure the first time I saw this post....strange.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

haha, you drink toooooo much boyo ^^

ah well, I can imagine the pressure on his shoulders...last time he played a match of starcraft against me.. he lost dramtically, it was unbelievable..
I even predicted the time I crushed him, and I was right ^^

he seeks revenge

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

I will stake you on my sword, make a bloody mess of your house and feed your spleen to the chickens......



..no, really!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ghihi ^^ still holding a grudge now are you ?

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

just finished yuri's revenge missions allied... not really a challenge, but entertaining :)

ends with 2 very hot chicks so that's cool :) you should check it out soon :P
but, it's a typicall add onnnnnn.. not great stuff,.. just entertaining

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

hmm... has been like a year and a half since I finished that one:p

DAMn im stuck in NOD mission 10 or 11 in C&C95..... DAYUM that one's nasty.

I think I'll do a skirmish in RA2 tody, make a real beauty contest base with double walls and patrolling GI's and all :P I'll make some screens. I need this fro relaxation.... I'll tryu the NOD mission again on thursday I think...

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm I should have taken the Tibsun cd-roms with me to see if I could install tibsun and start some missions over here.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

I dont think I actually ever finished either TS OR RA2..... Although i think i was getting there with NOD on TS... Heck, I cant remember anymore...




-TAS

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm Erwin should update. Especially cause he just finished his last exam today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home