Life in Groningen

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Okay, maybe not last night.

But at least I write stuff. So, here's the gig. Women still seem to be able to find the time in their scedule to confuse and piss me off at the same time. How do they do it?
It's like they have a list of 10 life goals and I'm number 5 or something.
1- Get laid with awesome hot superstar guy (or girl... whatevah!)
2- Become president of the US
3- Kill all nerds
4- do something else that is impossible (and stupid to boot)
5- Make Erwin's life miserable once in a while. Make it so miserable that he feels the need to torture you senseless in your own basement with your dads motorised lawnmower.
6/10- Rest of the list which consists of pretty much viable goals, like marrying a decent spaghetti monster fearing guy and getting two children, a dog and a water fountain in the back yard.

'nough ranting, back to beaswax.
I did some reconnesance of the schools premises today. And Operation rundergehakt is a go. the 11th of may will be something the school hasn't witnessed in quite some time. I can't tell ya mutch. All I can say is that we'll be neading gloves, rope and a bitchass load of ductape.

Having said that, the onlything remaining is that I've nearly completed the construction of my four plastic DIY sniper scouts. I only need to wait for arjan to bring back a new lascannon marine for me and the fourth custom rifle will be done.
I'll post pics when they're combat ready (including the paintjob).

-E

PS: I REALLy, need to get something on before the 11th of May, dayum too much hotness all over :|

_________________________________________________________

16 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Awww, poor Erwin, all the girls seem to have United together in an all out war against you...

Mwahwahahahaha..

Very amusing indeed ^.^



-TAS

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

you are asking for an IBS.
Maybe even an IBBS. Your choice.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Maarten said...

UGAW: United Girls Against Erwin

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

seriously, get your head straigt boyo :XD

You scored on knoalsternacht, don't go wining about other girls now! STFU!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

well.. that was more a score in my own goal kinda thing wasn't it? Not so much a winner.......

Anyway I'm more concerned about other things atm. for example: WHERE THE FACK IS THAT SILVER BOOKLET! I WANT MY KEYCODE!
and: HOW THAT HELL AM I GOING TO GET ME A SUIT WITHIN A WEEK!
or: ehm... no that was about it.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Why in the hell do you NEED a suit.. and the answer is simple, go rent one or something :P




-TAS

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

go buy one ? I got myself one in 30 minutes ^^

walk into a shop, ask for a suit..
than a hpyeractive sales dude comes running toward you with a bunch of suites..and you pick one..

tadaa!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol... how much did ya pay for it? I'm going to winschoten today to ge one cheap. It's not like I'm gonna wear it that often. I mean... I'm a physisist (eh?) not a salesmanager, for crying out loud.....

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Hey.. you never know how often you'll need a suit, TRUST ME! Ive had TWO weddings this year so far and another in july....

Alternatively, you can just mix n match things, like get some dressy pants, decent shirt, a tie and a jacket and voila. Just make sure the jacket matches the pants.



-TAS

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

you're going to need a suit often boyo!

besides, you can impresssss girls with it a LOT!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

hehe.. yeah I got mine today... though.. dayum suits cost money! My mu m was complaining about it all day!

anyway I think the LSD after party will be a beerstealer, again! I'm down to 28 euro's and I still need to pay 66 euro's to my parents.... (eek) BUT on the other hand my classmates now ow me €1,20 each.... that's 32.55 in total!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Woh! You scored on Knoalsternacht? WHOOOH!?!!! !>>1 ]54io h5 iu5g935t ^_^

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

oh god...I'm not gonna hear the end of this.... unless I do WAY better on LSD ^^" (wishfull thinking)

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Y'know, all this talk about LSD REALLY makes me feel semi worried for you........



-TAS

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last school day.

LSD.

But since it's 60's themed..better bring some LSD ;)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

better bring the bong along ^^'

Dampo works god too.... pass the dampo on the left 'and side!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home