Life in Groningen

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life sucks..... just not me....

Well that was another gruesome day of tests.
Mathemagician mister BXM wipped up a fresh strand of test for us. It sucked!
I'm still working on one if the assignments and I will untill I figure it out.... (cya next year). Good thing is though, that if I manage to get 26 out of 100 I'll still have 65 out of 100 avarage when I start my finals. That means I can still get a 46 or so on my finals (which will hopefully not happen).

But back to business, I'm changing the "daily chick pic" to just the daily pic. This will include anything I come across. Even disturbing stuff. One reason is that I'd like to make this place a liiiiittle less offending to the female part of the population. And it's really hard to get a decent pic that is of better quality then the girl from "de drie gezusters" (stop wining Bro Ert, it's not like you don't have deviating tastes from time to time). So on to the next best thing. I'll see that I get a cam and get some stuff up from school, might take a while, but it could be fun for Chris to see what kind of succubi run around the hell we call school.

Next thing is this whole "who's so cute" thing you people have going on. Come on folks can't a guy have a little project going on without interference? Besides I was thinking of sending an anonymous note: "You stole my heart, I'd like something in return." (all letters will be handcut from a large range of magazines probably only available in the Netherlands). Or maybe I'll check if she goes to the schoolfest next week and check her out when she's there.... thoroughly.

But as long as it ain't a "thing" yet, let's talk chicks (I just need to fill up a line or three before I leave you peeps to replying).
This one girl had a new shirt on today and I had to refrain from going: "Nice shirt, really brings out your breasts."
Good thing too, cause I felt them biceps and tough as I am I wouldn't like to get hit in the face with that. Besides she MUST know something about fighting, I mean her home town is infamous for producing brawlers.

greetz,
-E

PS: Just to get this strait the "new-shirt"-girl is not the "who's cute"-girl.
Just so you know......

PPS: okay, okay, that was a little more then "a line or three". STOP WINING. GO REPLY!

_________________________________________________________

9 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutting independant letters from magazines: NOT GOOD.

99,99% of the girls will burn you as a stalker..and rightly so.
Hell..even I'd think you're a freaking stalker trying to kill someone :P

Well..you'd better check her out at a party. Have you even talked to her (oh wait....nevermind).

Succubi at school...well check Groningen in general..

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..that anonymous was me.

and..I thought you said Mathemagics was easy??

or was that another test?
well anyways..I handed in a start for a research..and I already know it was crap..but well I was ill yesterday.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

that was phys.... and you wouldn't have posted that first reply if you'd read the post well enough..

anyway I just watched VM 2x18. And there's a quote I MUST share.
Mr. Woo, Science Teacher:
"Veronica I think when you get out in the world a little more, you'll... you'll discover that not all well dressed, articulate, detail oriented men are gay, many of them are just... Asian."

rofl material folks

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

What horrible site have you linked us too!?!?!?!?

Anyway... Yeah.. Succubi, Yessss... chase after them and let them devour your flesh, Yesssss....

Umm, id avoid the cut out letter thing, cos that just screams stalker and what not, so yeah.. Just go the subtle, conventional route and check her out slowly from head to toe, fantasize about her naked body in your arms etc etc etc...

Yeah, unless you KNOW the girl, dont comment on how her shirts bring out her boobs, cos yeah, that will lead to some serious form of physical injury..

That is all..


-TAS

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

What would I do without your advice, Chris?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Id imagine live a life of pain and misery, each day being equivlant to a 1000 deaths, your soul would no peace, your mind would be full of horrors the likes of man has never seen, Yessss, I am your salvation :D



-TAS

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

mmm, what to say to this horrible nonzzzzenzze ? ^^


well, to comment on your post..
life is a bitch
testweeks suck ass
woman rule
man suck (allthough woman also do this once and a while, but I won't make such a sexist comment on your blog... )
ah well, you will sail through your exam, take the chick, get married, have loads of sex, make kids, feel miserable because of your kids.. see them grow up, be proud etc.

and than you will die.

that's basically it

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Just tell me who she is? We told you everything right? :D

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update biatch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home