Life in Groningen

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what ze fack?

So that was that, first season of VERONICA MARS (kickass series, you all download... NOW, people! Gogogogogogo!) MAN I'm going to spoil it to you guys but MAN this is one of them series you will NEVER EVER figure out BEFORE the end of the season. BRILLIANT!

Something else: sheit im burried under stuff. Not so much constantly working on stuff, but more like not knowing what to do about what and in what order. Not to talk about the constant and insessint soft wining from my parents.

Agh and then there's this thing called Age of Wonders 2: Shadow Magic....... one word: Slaaaave.

...hmmm not so much to update then.
well.. just that we don't really have "lessons" anymore. Just exam training.... laaaaid back, with my mind on my hunnies and my hunnies on my .
NO NOT IN CLASS MAN! Whatta ya think? I doin' it IN class? you sick little homeless puppy.

signing off..
-E

PS: just gotta get this butt thing done.... I can say but one thing: ASS!

_________________________________________________________

11 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'money over bitches'..to quote a wise rapper (don't know which one or which track).

better start planning than eeey.

those exam training lessons are well..one hell of a laid back day filling. So much of nothing. And on the side there's always stuff to do..like ze screwed up English words...

'Onthouden van' ^^

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

to divert from....

anyway I scored 7.0 :P

woots, ups the average a little.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

You still the butt off all the ass jokes huh? :P

And yes parental whining is the worst thing I have heard in my life and i swear when i become a parent, i shall not whine at my child(ren) cos i know it drives them insane, due to experience.

That is all.


-TAS

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Seriously, that's why parents do it,I'm going to do it 2.. DRIVE THEM CRAZY MUAHAH!

and for school,..ZZzzzZZzZZz!

for games ^^ Final fantasy 8 in my download list! Whootz!! :D
and first season of lost :) whoohaa!! so, after the testweek, let's game and watch :D

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe finally someone on the converted to Lost list :D

if you're up to season 2 episode 16..it's time to read up on spoiler stuff and background info. Cause there is A LOT of stuff to be found out.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

le dude, you will NOT beleive some of the shit that's happening in S2 of Vm.

you gotta go and watch untill at least E9

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same goes for Eragon: De oudste

^_ ^ ooh wait you can't read it untill I've finished it :D

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first I gotta finish this historic text 'bout some VOC ship and a poetry bundle.
-E

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

DAMN THOSE FREAKING BOOKS! ARGH!

allthough the book about the VOC ship is okay.. I guess.. ^^

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

call me weird.... but I kinda like the text. It tells about a man that gives his hart, hands and mind to his job, about a man who can't give that to his job and about what happens when you put these people on the same ship. it's good. It's just irritating to have to reread some of the lines like 4 times before you get it.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

yeah, that's what i said ^^ ;)

verloren zoon is ook wel aardig :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home