Life in Groningen

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

what i do when I'm bored

just a little in-between.

I did this today:

I've been fooling around with MS photodraw lately and I found out it's quite usefull. And it's the least "helpfull" (if you know what I mean by MS being "helpfull") of MS office products. Which is a good thing.

Tell me what you think, I think I'll use it as my new avatar when B&C is back up again.
It's a tad pixly I knowm but that's what you get when you turn a .mix into a jpeg.
I got some more stuff, which I will post here some time soon.

Cya,
Erwin

_________________________________________________________

6 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

call him Johnson.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, but Johnson is just a trooper, this guy has three honour studs so has to be at least a captain

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

johnson was president after JF kennedy got shot,.... ooh yeesh my exam history is overtakin' my mind,...aaaaaaaaaaaaaah save your soul,.... down the yonder argh argh

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..Johnson was an insider joke.
But already learning for your exams? Or just the test from this week...

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't mess with history you crappy beta boyo :P

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

8,5 for my math test! WHOHA! and I didn't fail my math II test! BIGER WHOHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home