Life in Groningen

Sunday, January 29, 2006

GAH! FOILED ONCE AGAIN!

I got this on fucking msn today:
"LIANNE wat zijn zusjes af en toe toch lastig martin lieverd zegt:
maar sory dat ik jou niet leuk vind"
(*loosely translated for TAS: Sorry, I don't like you)

Which sucks.... specially because she did it on msn.
One more slap in the face.

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH THESE PUSSY CHICKS THAT THEY CAN'T STAND UP TO SOMEONE AND TELL THEM IN THEIR FACE THAT THEY AIN'T THE ONE!
Puffs.
Oh well, at least she made the choice for me; Her or the other girl. That and she didn't wait too long to tell me.
Fuck it...... only down side is she told me right on the eve of testweek......

I'm off, I feel like doing some disturbing photodraw work..... (I started Lasers'R'Cool designs last week cause I noticed I'm pretty handy with MS photodraw) On the other hand I still need to do some physics (say how fast is that star turning?) and I'm almost starting the paintjob on my second scout wielding the awesome snipercannon.

cya folks,
Erwin

_________________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sucks.
Next fish...
The other one seemed to like you...
Now off to physics..WHO cares how fast the sun whatevers. :P

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

apparently no-one.
Today we had a first time theory question....... FUUUUCK

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

seriously.. why the hell that theory question?!

like..omg! who cares about that shit, just give me the formulas!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home