Life in Groningen

Friday, December 30, 2005

Counting down... and stufff

So the new year is coming up. Which means wishing people a HNY etc etc.

Well in case I don't get to talk to you folks before that: Happy New Year.

What am i going to do upcoming year? Well trying to finish as much of my 40k as possible in one week :D
Get a new gf..... aiming already done, now I just need to pull the trigger.
Find a new way to blow my steam on monday for four weeks.
Get all the stuff for GSA and LSD finished.
Bomb the white house
Finish all current school projects asap.
Slap Emiel for throwing up at mah partay.
Yes Bomb the whitehouse.
Find a job.

That be about it.

cya in 06 biaaaaaaaatch......................

_________________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Blah, not the obligatory 2006 'what I need to do' post :P

Alas, I too share alot of those things to do, including bomb the white house...

Blah.. 2006 sounds so sucky already...


-TAS

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I do the pentagon?? huh huh can I?
*expecting the Dutch national security to be on my doorstep on an instance*..being the bunch of american asskissers as usual.

gf triggering..same here. And otherwise I just gotta collect a nr of another one which I could get by. Who says you can't que 'em if need be. Life goes on.

painting mmmhmmm yes gotta do a lot of that. The dumb fuck that wrote this bloggie forgot to mention that he has to pass his exams in may/june and start Uni in september either in Groningen (city of eternal booze) or Enschede ..guess the same.

oh and gotta study for a bit..finish the study I'm currently doing and making a final decision on what to do next.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

GAH STUDY! me mum went on a rave about that too today: "The partying stops at some point Erwin, and you have to study hard to get through the exams.."

I was like: .... errr.. study? hard?
wtf r u talkin' aboot?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

does she even know you do beta ?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home