Life in Groningen

Monday, November 14, 2005

Well it isn't a complete failure.......

First test done.
The Chem test was .... somewhat do-able. Some stuff I didn't expect, which was a bit of a bitch.... and some VERY silly mistakes (forgetting the multiplication by two at the end of a calculation). But all in all I think it would be a fare assesment that I live to trip over my own lazyness another day!
Now on to the next day.... more tests, but fortunately, also more of a certain someone..
Don't ask, you'll see.

Now wish me luck, for tomorrow we get funky with formula's!

greetz,
Your Lord and Master, Erwin

_________________________________________________________

8 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

I must agree with you on the subject of the Chem. test... it was do-able..

Not what I expected, expect the last question, that was an easy one :)

for the rest, it was okay.. and for tomorrow..

I don't know.. magic with the formula's.. and some dutch writing:) well, we'll see.. my fear is wednesday.. ah well, read my blog..

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only Foamy is my lord and master :D

...you've got a 'broken' photo linkie!!!!
...you've been talking about this certain person for a while..now go send me the xxx pictures of her ^^

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely there is some good reason to update now!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

indeed, I will fix the linky (replace the pic)
An I will explain my moodchanging mood...... somewhat...-ish....like

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

{bitch mode} go update!!!!!

dat dus.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Does it start with a 'R'?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ARMY!

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

R-rated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home