Life in Groningen

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The kind of sadness that gets to your fingers.

Well I'm one sad joe atm....

I went all "yeah lets tell her what we think... and feel... just put it out their..."
Bad idea? Maybe....... I got the "I like you but not THAT much" routine.....
Guess I'll have to make this "still friends" thing work.
...........
Gah! I've never felt so weak...... I mean sure I got blown of a couple (or more) times before, kinda lost count. But this time... I don't know. This time it really hurt, maybe cause she was... is special.

need to restrain myself here,
cya,
me

PS: Why didn't anyone make a life-tutorial... this trial and error thing is such a bitch sometimes.....

_________________________________________________________

11 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

'go see my male pattern baldness'?
More people with live's problems? :P

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

mmm, a life tutorial..

I guess you can do that, but it's still your life, and everybody's life is different, so that tutorial comes down to, don't kill, don't rape, don't steal.. and the rest is for you to find out.. or somethign like that..

And well, friday's is going to cheer you up :) I'll make sure of that my friend...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol
ik denk dat ik ook maar eens letterverification ga doen....

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

commercial boy's on a rampage again.

Yeah life sucks sometimes. The 'make a move' or 'don't' choice sucks. Believe me ..I know.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well life is too short I guess... Plus you cant living life thinking, if I did this.. what would or wouldnt happen... So big whoop... The chick said 'no'.. Oh well more fishies in the sea (Unless John West keeps grabbing em for canned tuna).

You'll find one, one day Erwin.. If not.. Meh... Their loss.. No Erwin lovin' for them, Noooo...


-TAS

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ty tas... made me laugh...

anyway I'll give ya some advice, when yr down, go see a M*A*S*H episode.
it'll make you rofl in no time at all.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

N go eat ben n jerry's...!

Well, that helps for me, but i'm a big eater ^^

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah.. Im the Ice Cream folk during states of weird depression... Unless I have a weird craving to do something else *shrugs*



-TAS

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it has nothing to do but you call it a weird craving..and it has something to do with slaaneshi thoughts I don't wanna know ;)

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sentence should have been: if it has nothing to do with ice...

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Im still confused by that haha..

Just re-write the whole thing Arjan :P



-TAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home