Life in Groningen

Thursday, September 29, 2005

ph34r us!

just a minor:
you guys know I play soldat
well some weeks ago we encountered what we gamers call "the million dollar question" and the answer my friend Tim (aka Dutch, aka TheFlyingDutchman, aka Tau-Tim) gave, almost made me roll of my chair, here goes: (just for clarity I'm Siege)
[soldat]: are you guys nerds?
[SiegeDragon]: Yes!
[TheFlyingDutchman]:no!
[SiegeDragon]:eh?
[TheFlyingDutchman]:We are N3rdz0rs!

_________________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

that says it all ^^

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or as on Warpshadow.

Member 1: Are we nerds?
Member 2: Yes, we are all nerds. Better embrace it.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

nerds will rule all lesser species (anyway you look at it it works)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ah well...

E-bean is speechless at the moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home