Life in Groningen

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I'm feeling butterflies!

HOLY FAGZOR, PAWNING UBER ASSWIPE SHIZZLE..... (and so on)..... WOOTNESS!

Wtf am I talking about?
THIS is what I'm talking about!
you can read more about it
HERE


Now that's what I call a worthy prequel to total annihilation. The game looks totally rad, unbound, over the top uber super mega sweeeeeeeeet..... ums. That and they finally did something about the story line ^^

I will not say a thing more about the game for I am afraid my words won't to the game justice, go read gamespy you lads!
NOW!

In other news: I'm a trainwreck, had a lil prtay last night cause me old folks are off for two weeks (yay). We had funz.
I also bought me the new tac squad (wh40k). Some sweet stuff in there (plastic special weapons and the lot)

I'm off need sleep food and rearrangements doen in the house (not in that order.

I sees youz peepol.
Erwin the two-handed weapon

_________________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Sometimes I think you spend to much time behind your computer...

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can change it to:

'sometimes I don't think you spend too much time behind the computer'

but most of the times I am SURE you spend too much time behind the computer.

^^

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home