Life in Groningen

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

As for the rest of the world.....

Yes there is other stuff to talk about next to Rome and Florence (though I do have a REALLY good shot of THE DAVID... illegal, but very good). It seems that I have now TWO Belgian girls on my msn. We met a bunch of nutters in Rome who were apparently Belgian and we exchanged mail's. So yay to me. Anyhoo Arjan and me played a game of 40k monday mornin. Hold at all costs.
He wiped the floor with me.
Not that I sucked that much or that he reaped that much, I just had two strokes of VERY bad luck and made one terrible tactical move.
He popped my predator on turn one, I managed to save 1 (one) out of 5 (five!!) armor saves from my dev squad, leaving nought but my plasma cannoneer and I charged my scouts where I should have retreated into cover :|
Well better luck next time.
Better news is that I managed to get a 6 (out of 10) on my German. That means I don't have to redo my last test next year, YAY!

Dutch:
hehe, ik heb twee Belgische dames in mijn msn lijst overgehouden aan Rome.
Daarnaast heb ik het voor elkaar gekregen om een 6 op mn SE voor Duits te krijgen, dat betekent dat ik de laatste toets niet hoef te herkansen komend jaar, YES!
Als je, je afvraagt waarom het engelse stuk hier boven veel groter is, komt dat omdat meer dan de helft jullie geen reet interesseert ^^.

cya,
Erwin

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hier online vanuit t Planetron in Dwingeloooooo

mwuahahahahah internet addiction hier.

doe iedereen de groeten en regel me een electrische vliegenmepper!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ghehe ^^ we kunnen ook engels hoor Beens ^^ dus ik lees je posts dubbel.. naja, t belangrijke dubbel, en de rest 1 keer :P ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home