Life in Groningen

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm on to the short stuff now.

the new foamy is in, Pancake Madness. It's a bit short and uninspired, but still fun.
BRING OOOON THE SIRUP!

anyway I got a message (more of a harty slap on the shoulder) from maarten that I needed to do the dutch piece anyway. So nothing to do then make looong friggin blogs everytime.
In other news: YES IM ALLL DOEN WITH EVERYTHING!!!!! I turned in my "why we didn't finish our classic art paper" paper today, turned in my books, got half my grades in ( my English went from a 7.8 (out of 10) to a 6.6... not good. But on the other hand all my profile subs are great! YAY

Dutch:

op vriendelijk verzoek van M en H weer n stukkie nederlands. here goes^^
YES ik heb nu ECHT alles voor school ingeleverd: mijn "waarom wij KCv niet af hadden" verslag, de boeken en ik heb de helft van mn cijfers binnen, ott nu toe positief!
zelfs Frans^^
Alleen mn Engels SE is van een 78 naar een 66 gegaan :( bummer.

Daarnaast weer mijn dagelijkse goede daad gedaan, Ernst aan Sk2 boek geholpen dat hij kwijt was^^ (np e-bean)

greetz,
Erwin

PS: It seems a lil asian chick kinda likes me....... all i gotta do is find out which class that was^^

_________________________________________________________

6 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch out for the asians...you never know where they are. I mean you constantly look over there heads.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

You sure it isn't Freek with a 'pruik'? :P

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

and:
pruik=wig ^^

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Ik wist het! Was het even vergeten :P

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Thnx for the book ^^
You want it back ? I came home and saw the book lying on the floor..and another one besides it... (A)

I've got like 18 books now... and.. uhmm.. I should be having.. 0 (A)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home