Life in Groningen

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

short update

schools started again, busy times, lot of plans.

though the world is still the same, black people drowning, protestants and katholics living like heathens, american soldiers biting dust chinese out of gas, nice chicks at school and more frequent shoot outs in our lil' ol' country.

nuff said, i'll update fo'real tomorrow (I think) with my plans for the upcoming times.
Anyway, I just got a lot on my mind, from educational hazards to emotional/social plans and dreams, I need to get this stuff to work before upcoming holiday or I will end up like a washed up old poor virgin.... and we don't want that to happen.......


cya'z
me'z

PS: I gave the forum a .nl.tt: http://ubbouplink.nl.tt! now go forth and register my schoolmates! (pff fags, only 10 members..)

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

[ shut up commercial boy ]


Yup, big things are happening! well, every beginning is a bitch.. we'll survive :) and tell me more about those nice chicks boy! :D

and I'm going to keep the ubbo forum alive and clean ^.-

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yess..busy with study..I feel ya.
I will now try to drag myself to the showers after some ninja action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home