Life in Groningen

Monday, August 08, 2005

Sticks are dangerous mister Thompson!

So I read the Control+alt+delete update today. GO READ IT
CLICKY NOW
And I also read the ENTIRE correspondence(read it) between Scott from VG cats with our dear mister Jack Thompson (ass).

Go read his stuff at Jacko's site (spam him PLS!)

I have no time or place to go deaper into his evangelions about game violence.
Basically he says that publishers, developpers and the rating board is responsible for stuff like the Columbine incident.

I sent him this mail CLICK OR BE CURSED!.
it contains my oppinion and view on the situation. read, laugh, cry, whatever.

Just so you know that the lunatics aren't offplanet yet!

cya,
me'z

_________________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

What's there to say ? The guy proves his point by how he reacts to the email... he hasn't got one..

sucker...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

http://combinedwords.blogspot.com

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure had a great laugh reading the things on ctrl alt del & VG Cats and your e-mail.

Mr Thompson should stick his stick (omg word joke) where the sun don't shine.

I've got some nice escrima sticks but it would be a pity to stick them in that place...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

I would have a great deal of respect for the length of the stick of Mr. Thompson if he could stick his stick ( word jok again :) ) in the place where you are referring to :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO UPDATE YOU WANKER (and I don't want to know 'how')

 

Post a Comment

<< Home