Life in Groningen

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hello? Who's that sexy devil?


Aye, it's me ofcourse!
I know it might look horrendous to you weak-stomached folks, but to me it was pretty much a relief. Well, at least after what they did to my face last year (too much lighting makes the skin pale and the zits bloody red!)
Anyway the bad mood has cleared up a bit since tuesday. Chemistry went very well, I think. And the occasional game of chess and cards at school has made the mood relaxed.

*Het is mij! blablabla in het nederlands, ga engels lez(/r)en!*

Now on to the future (which will be the next 60 minutes).
I'll be bying me some sweet new vollyball shoes. Either these

or these

Both will cost 65 euro's so thats not the issue. The thing is, asics are really comfy and make you go bounce all the way, but the stabil's width give me better grip and stabillity. The tie breaker will be if the asics are too cramped or not, cause I remember them a bit tight of yesterday.... we wil see

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

the choice has been made....

The asics won otu in the end.

Maybe if I take up handball in Universty, I'll go and buy the
stabil 3's... I hope they make em in green or yellow.....

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's leave it at 'the devil' part.
Next to that: [English spelling nazi mode on]buying[English spelling nazi mode off]

Nice shoes. My tabi's are waaaaaaaaaaay better though. They really kick ass ^^

I will make NO comments on your statement that 'chemistry went well'

Ah damnit..I just did. Sorry..just HAD too. (please don't slap me..you'll get over it).

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

*slap*

what about the chemistry went well..... it did go well.....

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not explaining my comment boyo.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Lil bit of personal promoting there Erwin? *snickers*

Aint so bad... Hot Chickitas to the right, and Erwin to the left... Try and combine them *HINT HINT!!*





-TAS

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

aha ^^


Nice shoes ERwin ^^

I'm walking around on authentic nike thingies ^^ ( socces that is.. )

I just love that retro kinda stuff ^^

I think they're really cool.... but hey...otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.. and they walk like HEAVEN!

http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/exit/english/exit.html

GO CLICK!

^^

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

hehe, riight.

anyway, YOU DIDNT MAKE IT A CLICKY YOU HEATHEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home