Life in Groningen

Monday, October 03, 2005

negative bruutheid..................

HOLY FUCK! That hurt..... what you ask of me? A broken leg, arm, >insert appendage<, metal stave through yr nose perhaps? Slap in the nuts? Pineapple up yr arse?
No! Just the local 'penis with 70 k's of "wildmeat"' (as we dutch call it) performing a "dracula" on a certain somebody who I am very much into... (even more so then people think I am into somebody else........) while "grinning" at me with his eyes like he just beat me to the first prise compiled of 1 mill....

Confusing? Wouldn't have to be if you people would not have fed Pocon to any of the stuff I said before....

Now I dare say that this is a small socio-emotional problem compared to what other folks have but......... FU! YES, FUCK YOU! I'm going my way this time. I don't care!
Of course I'm sorry for you people with problems, and I do care, but this time i'm putting myself first, and if mister "my brains are in my willy" even dares to say anything close to what I suspect he was thinking at the time of "the event" (for lack of better words) I'm gonna damage the part he uses the least (Your guess what that might be).................... gravely............ very... VERY gravely......... and a swift kick in the nuts for desert maybe.....


next to that there's not much to report 'cept for maybe that I fucked up my math, had another run in with my Dutch Teach.... unpleasent and.... slightly.... ehm... awkward? (man I love that word, wish we had something like that in Dutch)

Oh yeah and Spells And Whistles (one of my favorite webcomics of all times) has returned! check it.
And I am not in the mood to do this shit in Dutch.. sorry Heleen......

cya'z
meh

PS: HOOO yeah that just made me feel a tad better right there...... I might just consider not bludgeoning the guy to a state which we prefer to call undeath (for the lack of a more civilized word). Buuuut, then again I would do this world a big favor if I did....
Hmmm dicissions dicissions

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

That has to be the most confusing rant I have ever seen in My entire career.... Yesssss....





-TAS

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

some guys suck ( and No, I don't mean Emiel by this..sorry emiel ;) )

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He means 'large Bill's ' ^^

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's gutted,....

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

eh?

anyway, the guys at school got me out of it.

We had a laugh or.. two..three..396.
An I cheered up quite nicely.

So thanks fella's

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

your welcome ^^

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ce n'est pas de problem,...

only 1 could have typed this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home