Life in Groningen

Friday, October 28, 2005

teensie weensie lil' update

just a short one, sry I haven't been here for a while, been busy with school stuff and the like.

Soon to be here though, some reviews of bout 6 or 7 movies (walking tall, the day after tomorrow, be cool, ocean's twelve, Casshern (sweetness all over), the transporter(1) and mr and mrs smith)

And a lil some some about what I've been busy with besides school and 40k.

that be about it.

cya soon
me

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMERCIAL Boy is back in town!
---

what else you've been busy with? besides Starcraft you mean..I'd say NOTHING.
oh yeah..waking me up at fuckin 5.15 AM!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ghehe..did the poor got some practice done ? becasue the way I kicked your ass was to be ashamed for beens ^^

I'll give you the chance for revenge.. challenge me ^^

and about the movies.. I've seen the most of them.. of which be cool si by far the weirdest.. ^^ pretty cool though :)

have fun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home