Life in Groningen

Monday, November 07, 2005

By the procrestinatin' powers of the purple peak of .... fuck it.....

to the point.... My dutch presentation got shunt AGAIN!
DAMMIT i've lost two weekends of fun to this already, trippin over and over in my mind.

Now there's another one! GAH! damn you dutch teacher!

on a side note: do you guys always get a lil satisfaction when a cute girl adds YOU to THEIR msn, I always do a soft "yes" and do a backflip in my mind.

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that not even half of the girls in your msn is cute..because then you must have got VERY dizzy in the meanwhile.
mwuahahah. Procrastination is a bitch...and don't I know it. its 23.19 and I will continue ozp for a while. DAMNIT. kenkervak.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger E-bean said...

Maybe you should mention somewhere ( maybe in a little corner of the post?) that it's your OWN fault your presentation got delayed.... ^^

DAMNIT ME! something like that :P but anyways, I've got it today.. and I DON'T WANT TO GO! AHHH, SAVE ME!!!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ach laddy you did well.
now stop yr wining!

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yess yess...I've never biked as fast through Groningen as yesterday to meet a deadline. I hope I was on time enough...

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the yess yess...was about procrastinating.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

phew... end of week.. post is inc soon

now for the clubby thing, the match tomorrow and the studying of the phisics ("basic" mechanics), chem and printing the dutch text in my head...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Nah, I totally dont have that much satisfaction when a girl adds me, considering that my list is full of girls anyway. Heck of the 11 people showing on my msn, 5 are female. But yeah.. ANYWAY... I dont get that "happy" about it like some folk do :P


-TAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home