Life in Groningen

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A post for postin' sake.

So haven't posted for a while.
I'll bring you folks up to speed:
testweek went well, only one grade below the 55 out of 100 border, phew!
next to that I just finished Akira (hey gotta get me some anime education, eh?)

Im addicted to stargate (I am currently in de middle of season 6!)

And I found a new addiction, she's called Renee.
Only prob is her parents are a bit stricked, from what I can make out of it. Haven't met them yet.

Next to that I'm busy finishing up some practical asignments and doing extracuricural activities:
-The schools christmas volleyball tournament (pretty small, pretty amaturistic)
-LSD which stands for "laatste school dag" (last schoolday), I'm on the organisation team (bout third in command ^^')
GSA (the big theathre schoolnight) I'm doing ehm... wait a sec...oh it's cabaret in english... well I'm gonna do cabaret (TAS poke me if that isn't an english word).

On furhter notes the Saint Nick is coming up, so is mah b day.. planning a big(ger then usual) party.

see ya in a jiffy,
Erwin

PS: I'll fix some new pics on the side here too

_________________________________________________________

10 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm first yay

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and who be you?
it's not a commy boy but still anonymous.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TF is alive! ALIVE! I tells you.

Aidan reported back in and Thorm is posting again. Come thereth..and post again and we will fully revive it.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ah, yes..the comments that make no sense to normal human beings at all ^^

Well Beens, grats with your good results (didn't do as well myself I must say)and g'luck with that girl of yours... (maybe you should post a pic. of her?)

have fun

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm piece of advice..don't post the pic..
you'll never know where it might end up. And you'll never know what she might think of it..oh wait you will know if she finds out..and if she ain't to happy about it..(gah women trouble :P)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, I heard about your Anime Education, I had a chuckle over it, although Akira is good, for some reason I get a bit bored with it after a while, maybe its the teddy bears... *shrugs*. Id say go Ghost in the Shell of Anime Education.

Stargate aint too bad, I should be cheap and just d/l the whole thing, although this new 'Atlantis' spin off looks like chit...

Explain more about this 'Renee' chicky, yes yes!!

Btw, cabaret IS an english word (not too sure if it's spelt correctly) but yes, you didnt make up a word from your ass :P



-TAS

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he DOES talk a lot of crap now and then ^^

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ok so to get this strait:
-TF is back up again (yay's)
-I'll remove the pics to the right for some less sexual tinted ones (following rational advice)
-I should go GiaS on anime. I just need to get the actual MOVIE and not the series, as I find that the "movies" tend to be better.
-And I'll give more on Renee as progress starts to mount ^^'

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yes I do speak alot of crap every now and again :P So with that being said, onward to my "crap"...


GitS - Series vs Movie, doesnt really matter really since I think both occur without the other, so they arent set in the same universe etc, that way you didnt need to have seen the movies to understand the way the series work. Nonetheless, both are great, although the second movie seems weird.

I look forward to hearing about this Renee girl =)

Blah to the changes for the Pic of the Day/week/whatever. You could have gone for something that wasnt Tau... In any case, oh well, but at least the 'sexually frustrated' pics will still be around ^.^

*end crap* :P

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was actually talking about Erwin...but..yes you also talk crap now and then :P
But who doesn't hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home