Life in Groningen

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I should kick myslef in the &^*%$

for getting myself into so much extra curicular stuff.

First off: GSA-> still writing cabaret and planning on loosing every ounce of dignity I have.

second: LSD-> Oh, my.... you guys will love it! only thing is I'll be busting my hump to get everything in order on time!

third: the X-mas volleybal tournament-> dammit some people are either really dumb or the bureaucracy (sp?) makes you think they are.....

fourth: I'll be 18 in 17 days! woots! and of course that'd be in need of celebrat'n.
the bigga probo is that I'm inviting 45+ peeps. And this being a world where very few people actually READ their mail (w4nkZ0rz). It's kinda difficult to get all'a them hereZ.

anyway I'll be hosting a little 40k weekend at mah house in the upcoming Xmas holidays so that's still tight, I'll be trying out my new 1000 pts list for Noorderspel 2006 (if it's still on that is!)

So now you know what I've been up to.

back to my headache and the headache inducing organising..... godthing I can put most of this crap on my "Curriculum Vitea" in the future......

_________________________________________________________

16 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Ah Beens..think of the gratitude you will be recieving!!

besides, the party should be fun ^^

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your resumé? next to drinking beer, wanking and making 'common' type-o's.

That should get you started real well ^^

Looking forward to the party. I'll spam Noorderspel and'll let ya know. Do spam Rico about ze 40K weekend or else he'll feel left out and we can't have that..can we now!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Oh yay, Cabaret.. Oh well, it cant be THAT bad.. Just make sure you write something decent... For all you know, you might stand to gain some dignity afterwards.. Ehhh, then again..


Yeah spamnation to rico is a good idea!! Blargh, that man doesnt talk to me much these days!! Argh, long gone are the good ole days...


-TAS

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Should you be happy with a CV about a Christmas volleyball tournament?
Anyways... PARTEH!

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 40K piccies are dead

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're alive again.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

I just died...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

oh wait...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

I can move my arm again...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

guess I'm alive then...


....

...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

BRAINS!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

except for the latter part ^^

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

nunces......

anyway we had a volley match in westerbork yesterday

we lost horribly.... that made the fact that I couldnt play cause of mah knee even suckier.

But what the match did do was give me some substance for my cabaret.....

We were kinda scared to use the showers, eh

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm controversial is one thing..but you might kick some people against the knees with remarks about that...
Might go with total self humiliation..works easier haha

But of course you would've won if you played ^^

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

OI! If I can't make jokes about the showers over there without getting myself killed the world's coming to an end as is!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Do I even want to know WHY you were scared to use the showers... Makes me think of some horrid amalgamation of showers and cabaret...



-TAS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home