Life in Groningen

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well underway!

The new year, all school projects and 40k is all well underway.

I've done some conversion work on my scouts. It'll be one normal Heavy bolter guy (no funny stuff), one sniper standing (the Veendam Pattern sniperrifle, some green stuff).
One guy crouching (nothing done yet, but the legs will go through hell and i'm planning something for the head. One guy with one boot on a chaos marine chest (not sure which legion though). And for the grand finaly one guy proning. This last one will be one hell of a job as seen the pose of the arms. So far 40k. (I must not forget to finish the three assault marines, two veterans and three tacticals)

As for regular life:
School partay tomorrow, nothing special just some beer some music and well... it's most likely gonna be the last school party I'll get, apart from the graduation party. And Saturday will be the first volley match of the year..... lets go kick some Nieuw-Buiner ass!

Greetz,
Erwin

PS: I would have had pics of the scouts up earlier but my dad took the cam back to school. Soon, very soon, TAS.

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

DAMMIT! I keep forgetting stuff!
Check www.illwillpress.com NOW.
You to shall worship your lord and master FOAMY!... fear Da Hatta!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, Foamy is TEH GOD!!

Anyway..

w00t to the Scouts, sounds like you have everything well planned out. Shame you couldnt grab some pics, but yes, sooooon, Mwahahahaa. Im still slowly working on my Wolf Scouts, so blah... Not up to to the pic stage yet, since the legs need some pinning work to even be remotely allowed to stand. Guess I should have worked on the bases ages ago to help out on that one too. Oh well, live and learn.

Go the real life! Hopefully you'll kick some ass in volleyball this year!



-TAS

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

*bows down to Foamy and Da Hatta*
hmmm extensive scout converting..
damn shame B&C is down (did I really say that!!!?) cuz you could have got some real nice ideas from there about how to cut them up etc.
The only thing I can come up is..walk straight into a lictor or 3 ^^
I gotta plan some intensive basing. I still got some bases empty. And my 4th Ed Carni must have very nice base..

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah, it is a shame the B&C is still down, as im sure there would have been alot of threads about converting scouts, but oh well. Hopefully when the B&C is back up, alot of those threads will start popping up.


-TAS

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

Gah I had to go all cold turkey because B&C is down :S

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

You'll manage :P

Im doing quite well not having the B&C up, which is good. Although that doesnt mean i can keep this up forever!!



-TAS

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I scream update again :P
Just joking. I placed Drazhar in the showcase @ Wirwar, I hope people like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home