Life in Groningen

Monday, January 23, 2006

Long awaited.

Yes Chris, that means I finally got you some pics:

Little too much light, but this way you can at least see the face and the camo.

Sniper... CANNON

Same pic, again with the flash on, so you can actually see what the gun is made of.

The second sniper (still head/armless) standing on top of the corpse mentioned in the previous post.

Nice shot of the holstered BP, I put it there for two reasons: 1. All scouts have one there, 2. It covers up my bad gs work.

A pic of the corpse itself.

A better look at the badge, the little spot on the left is a bullet hole.

Just to show you I haven't been THAT idle.

Other news: yay I got a mobile.... for the number send me a mail or ask me.
Related news: I also got me a new mp3 player, finally no more dull bus rides.

That be about it, I'll go back to my physics, for Keri will have my head if I don't finish this stuuf before tomorrow. And she's one tough cooky!

cya,
Erwin

PS: Yes the pics load slow as santa in summertime, I was too lazy to resize the fuckers.

_________________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well still lazy it is. Or just incompetence!! mwuahahah. Scouts are looking food...erm good ^^

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

overall good look, don't really like the heads though, they don't seem to fit in the picture...

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

yeah, the general gamers have commented on that the second they came out. It seems that with alle space marine plastics the heads seem a little bit too big. But with the new scouts, the head looks almost... cartoony, a little manga-like. That and they hardly have a neck.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

the 3 sisters pic is looking nice.
on painting etc.: I updated. Will start painting more tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home