Life in Groningen

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And now for something completely different

Hey look what I found wondering around my computer.
With a little editing I made it a half decent pic. (beleive me, this is good compared to what it was before)



Commander Chorus, 2nd company.

Bear in mind though the he has been slightly altered. The shoulder pads are now blue and white (crossed), to match the rest of the armor. And he still needs a highlight/basing.

Though, TAS, please notice the pose of the iron halo.... now THAT's a HALO!

_________________________________________________________

8 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you have any better pics of it atm????
I thought we made some.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

nope
though I'm not sure ill check

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up with 'Chorus' although he IS the dancecommander :P

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

yeah I waved the web dictionary in latin and found out that chorus is actually "dance" in latin ^^"

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

this weeks gettin' better and better :P

I'll post something new end this week (say sunday)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

ERWIN's GONNA GET LA..uhh, yeah well.. uhh...^^

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

of riiight :D:D

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't miss the bear...
if you don't shoot the bear..you're not getting it's skin..if ya catch my drift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home