Life in Groningen

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Oh dang I failed my Ld test!

Yeah I got pinned today.. well... I actually pinned myself today.
I was Frankensteining my third scout and I drilled the pin hole for one of it's legs too deep. there was just very little plastic between the end of the hole and the other side of the leg. And then I kinda pushed the pin to hard.
Result: the pin shot through the remaining plastic and ended up about 0.5cm in my thumb.... yummy.

What have I learned today? Never do a banana eating contest with a monkey......
and always use BLUNT pins!


greetz,
meh

_________________________________________________________

8 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are the stories about your lass mate=P


je freek/-_-

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ach I dunno. nothing .... noteworthy has happened yet

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Even a trained monkey could execute that manouvre... (whoohoo, guess the source of that sentence, and you win today's contest!)

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now go smoke that pin..erm blunt?

I'll pin them scouts with a nasty talon ..they're used to it anyway (pinning that is) ;)

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ra2

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Anonymous has won a cookie..

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

yup you win, and erwin go update

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he can't my father is abusing his power...as in: not getting internet back on the pc because he has just begun reinstalling everything (after formatting). And internet won't be one of the first things to be reinstalled (as in virusscanner).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home