Life in Groningen

Sunday, March 12, 2006

And then I fainted....

Oh, how I love to pester you with my personal life. Anyway apparently the pain or whatever was so bd yesterday morning that I fainted.......

It was something like this: I got up... "oooh worldy is wobbly" I go downstairs...
"yo bro....." worldy be more wobbly.... "man i think i gotta take a piss"....
wobble wobble towards restroom. Then bang head against wall, realises control of ze body is quite lost, next thing I know I'm on the floor with my bro on the phone with the doctors post and my dad trying to wake me up.

I then spent the rest of my day either on the couch or in the bathroom. Screw dutch television for being boring as hell between 8.00 and 18.00.

That be bout it. As I see it now, it might take me a little longer to get up and going. So don't REALLY count on me to be at school on thursday already, mkay?

cya folks,
E the painfull

_________________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger E-bean said...

that's bitching :P

That must have been one sight.. big E on the floor.. well mate, buy dvd's!

get mindhunters, battle royale, kill bill, pulp fiction, from dusk till dawn, aw crap, get the whole freaking tarantino collection!
and get a nice comfy couch ^^ and get a sweet nurse to take care of allll your needs ^^

(don't go nazying on me, your sick boyo, let me write in crappy english ^^ )

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Ah damn that's not funny anymore. Don't listen to Ernst (pronounce it the English way ^_^) and just buy a console or a handheld. You can lay on the couch for a whole week with one and several good games :D

(Cube + Metroid shouldn't cost more than 90 euro's :o)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

so, 90 euro's for some handheld, or 10 bucks for some movies burned on some dvd ^^

go advertizzzze somewhere els!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

seen it, seen it, seen it, seen it, seeen it. There is so much I've already seen. btw I got B5 to watch and I got a book from My sis.... very good, fantasy, I've been reading for like 3 to 4 hours today.

anyway seeya,,
E

PS: I might not make it to school thursday. expect a longer absence of E-ness

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

lol ^^ I'm fulling up the gap with my own E-ness..so don't worry about that mate ^^

worry about the weather! THE WORLD SI GOING BAZOOKAH's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home