Life in Groningen

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

damn bad discipline!

I felt obliged to buy me a new buspass since I apparently don't have the discipline for selfstudy........ Ok, ok that's not the whole truth!

I'm BORED OUT OF MY SKULL!! today I even WAITED 1,5 hours untill Lord Of War was torented... HOW SICK IS THAT! (great movie btw)

Only good side is I got oceans of time to divert from... nothingness to modelling that last damn scout. I still haven't figured out, though, what posish to give him. With his uber big custom barret-ish sniperrifle his pose will be critical. Cause we can;t have scouts tipping over in battle can we. I mean, what will the senior battle brothers think? "tss, tipping over already and not even in Terminator armor."

And next to that TRY (note it says "TRY" as in make an effort, doesn't mean it's going to happen that much) to get my already godlike body into an even godlike.....-er shape.

But as title suggests, I'm gonna be back at school as of tomorrow. A. for the finals, so I can actually get some work done.
B. Cause of a new certain someone......

'nough of that stuff, as I'm currently the subject of a crosshearing by one of my fellow senior-year students, I'm obliged to cut this story short... Not that I had anymore to tell you bunch of sheeps :D

cya,
E

_________________________________________________________

12 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Certain someone?!?!?!


Y'know tipping can be easily fixed (as I had to find out the hard way). Just flatten down some fishing sinkers (I bought size 00 if that helps) and glue some to the underneath of the base and voila. Two flattened sinks managed to balance out my Hormagaunt just fine, so you should be ok with those.



-TAS

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

good idea tas... I'll post some pics in the near future (within a week or so) to show yuoz guyz the size comparison between the gun and a scout :P

Maybe you guys have an idea how to pose him in a cool way.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Maarten said...

You do know we've got exams?

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

exwhatnow?

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tss 40k>exams.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

I take it you pretty much said screw the laws of physics when it came to his weapon?

But yeah, if you manage to post some pics, i'll at least try to give some suggestions for the pose (assuming you havent put the scout together etc).


-TAS

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

mmm, 40k. discussions.. ZZzZZzzzzzZZz


exams, zzzZZzzZZzzZzzZzz

No GF around, zzzZZzZzZZzzz (DAMN YOU ROME!)

good thing I can sleep a lot :xD

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

well... about the pics.. I'm not sure I'll be able to take them untill next week. My dad dropped his cam in the water.......

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

lil update:
Got me a 78 on my practice exam chemistry, woots!

And I watched "Fun with Dick and Jane" on wednesday.
MAN that's good. I haven't choked on my laughter since "Bruce Almighty". It's Jim Carey in full swing again. Man can he improvise :P
It's just sick >.<

And I watched "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" yesterday. Hehe, damn British. Dry humor all the way, I loved it! This is one hell of a recommendation!

well, on to the next movie :P

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

You should be ashamed of yourself..watching a movie before reading the book.. GO STAND IN A CORNER!

jim carey, not my kinda thing...bruce almighty was okay, but it sure as hell wasn't godlike..
allthough I must say I'm not the biggest comedy fan anywayzzz, but 51st state en shaun of the dead ( something like that... ) were better than good :)

who's the girl ?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

oi ye have neu taste man!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

direct line car insurance
car insurance n
classic car insurance
best car insurance
online car insurance
car insurance group
car insurance quote canada
car insurance quote uk
cheapest car insurance
car insurance for woman
car insurance estimate
buy car insurance online
geico car insurance
car insurance dallas
mercury car insurance
online car insurance rate
compare car insurance quote
direct car insurance
car insurance cost
compare car insurance rate
auto insurance company
cheap car insurance quote uk
auto insurance quote
nj car insurance
car insurance for mexico
florida car insurance
car insurance uk
affordable car insurance
antique car insurance
car insurance canada

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
car insurance group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home