Life in Groningen

Monday, July 31, 2006

I LIVE...

...*plus himself into the USB-hub* "aaaaah, feels goood"

anyway, after having NO internet or computer time at all while being HOME (not even away on vacation or whatnot). I'm back. And I've decided to change the look of this place. It's too dark. Maybe if this was an all 40k-blog I'd leave it as is, but that's not the thing.

I'm kind of thinking about "whitening" up this shanty town. I really like the white BG and the grey text that lastoneinmyuniverse has, it's much more restfull for the eyes.

So, I'll be fiddling around with the monkeys that control the world, you know, feed them a banana or two to get 'm to turn that switch etc.

cya,
-E

_________________________________________________________

12 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

lol my goal was to initially maintain simplicity. total simplicity. but i ended up addin pics. and more pics. and more.

thanks for referencing me in your blog :)

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..you plugged in alright this afternoon. Completely gone from social life. Headphones on and square-eye vision set.

Don't wait to long with de-darkyfying ;)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, the problem is that the sun has.... somewhat gone. I'm styill waiting for that little ray of UV to come crashing down and I'll be the first at the beach.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

mwoah, don't get your hopes up,... just get a job, make loads of cashand BUY the sun

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfft..one day of rain after a month of 30+ Celcius..I guess we're never satisfied ey ;)

Well ..I did get soaked today :(

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, afraid the sun is one of those very few things you can't "buy"

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy a plain ticket to the Sahara..I bet you'll have sun there!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

stfu,
anyway the modding has to wait. I'm kinda caught up in my work for the Medusa campaign. Gotta get me them models finished :S

TALLYHOOO! for Ze Emperor!

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm emperor..sounds tasty.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

the way he is right now? I think he'd taste a bit like beef jerky or some other dried meat.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

into the reclaimation pool then.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sex musum paris Picture you can color of a rose epson stylus c80 ink cartridges After weight loss plastic surgery Zithromax 1gm packets Illinois lottery numbers mega millions Rose petals images Hp black toner cartridges Flowers of hentai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home