Life in Groningen

Friday, December 22, 2006

It's 2.50 in at night

and let me just say that

I FUCKING HATE CHEMISTS!
I mean sure, they created explosives... and plastics... and plastic explosives, but what they did not foresee is that they just spoiled my good nights sleep by giving me some shitty reactions to think of and write a report on.
And instead of monkeying about in my dreams on clouds of boobies that rain chocolate, I get to sit behind my dad's goddamn awfull pc drawing chemical structures.
THANK YOU WORLD'S CHEMISTS!
You know you'll die by my hand, and if you are already dead, I'm gonna resurrect you and torture your reacting ass untill you die again!

-E

PS: I'd better get a proper grade on this crap..... >.< WOOOH GLOBAL ORGASM DAY!

_________________________________________________________

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

oh, p.s.


GLOBAL ORGASM DAY!? W.T.F. ?!

That's the biggest crap I ever heard! what happens after that day? You aren't allowed anymore? Make it orgasm time forever, or not at all

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

I shuther to think what would happen if bean actually READ my posts and viewed my links once in a while in stead of just replying to replies...

but hey that's life.

fot the rest:
HOLIDAYS FTW!
merry X-mas and a happy NY

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Merry Xmas Ye Mofos!!

And Bring on 2006.5 (or 2007 for some folks).


-eTAS

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuuuuupdate.

C'mon you can do it before 2007!


*he hasn't been online in ages...except for mail, comics and Soldat.*

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

It was a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home