Life in Groningen

Sunday, October 08, 2006

life goes on

Well we totally sucked at our second match. We ended up tying at 2-2, last set being lost at 8-20 :'(.
But than again we were all on the brink of destruction before we started the match, so no worries there, we'll crush their living harts before their very own eyes next time.
Also the latest trailer of supreme commander made me search for our old total annihilation disks. When I found them though, the first disk was broken :'(. So I decided to download it. But when playing the illegal version there is no sound. Which sucks cause that's one of the strong points of TA. So nmow I've decided that I want the legal disks in good shape again. If anyone sees them for a reasonable price (say less than 20 euros). Buy them ship them to me and I'll pay you. (the core contingency would also be nice to have)

Life goes on.
-E

_________________________________________________________

9 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should have copies of BOTH discs though!

I got one copy of disc 1( I'm sure we have another one) overhere, but there should be copies of both.

Oh..btw. Eating on the bill of my boss RULES!!!!!!

'Do you want anything else to drink?' yeah..gimme another one..and another one and another one (those were coke's..cause I had enough beer this weekend..)

Good food and enough to drink.
Lawyers rule :D

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger E-bean said...

ghehe, that's sick


Mmm, why don't you buy the first decade thingy ? Should be enough fun there to keep you entertained

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we HAVE the first decade :D

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Mmm, yeah, I should have known that..

than why haven't we played it ? Are you being a chicken boy on me ?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

btw Ill nuke your ass off when we both get C&C3 though >.<

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

oh and i updated my links, I cast out lastinmyuniverse, since she doesn;t have anything on there anymore, as well as GJ cause he never updates. I switched the FlashVeendam site for my new club Donitas and I think that was all.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm I've kept her..just in case she get's out of her hiatus :D

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

lol!

i'll take your challenge anytime, any c&c game

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Nice pic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home