Life in Groningen

Sunday, September 10, 2006

mkaay

so before I start blogging away on all sorts of crazy and adventures subs. I'm here to tel you about some stuff that I will be majorly floaded with.
1-work. As of yesterday I'm a donation whore in service of the Dutch Heart Foundation. I'll be stalking peoples porches once a week from now on. the good thing about this job is that it's flexible, it pays twice as much as a regular job and my cowrokers are mainly girls.
2-Chaplain. In my mind I've begun constructing a chaplain with a jump pack to lead my detachment for Noorderspel '06 (if there is ever gonna be one). I'll be using one of Aerion the Faithful's original ideas. I'm gonna use a WFB undead head (skull) as the head of my chappie. I want it to look like the skull is actually his skull, fused with his body through some abominable (is that a word?) edifice constructed by my master techmarine.
>NOTE: I can't remember where the scetch of his idea went, it might even be that it was one of freakforge's many ideas, as the Iron Souls were originally his idea.<
3-Searching for a room in Groningen. I have been to college for a week and I've already put myself in a big ass mess. I have work and sports in Groningen, both of which interfere with my original "grand scheme of things". And i might be inclined to do more on work (cash beckons). So if any ofyou gitz now a decent place that doesn't exceed 260 incl a month. Lemme know.

that's it. I'll be updating regularly (I hope) and I might be persuaded to up some pics of future "events and people".

cya round folks!
-E

PS: dammit I still have to make for forgetting about Tim's B-day..... GET ME MAH BRUSHES!

_________________________________________________________

9 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

mmm, 260 incl..

not gonna happen 'downtown'

good luck in our nasty ass suburbs! Work is looking fine for you mate..good one! It means you can buy all the beer.. because i'm unemployed! Muahah, free beer for the poor! Vote for Ernst! Free beer for the poor!

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tss well depends on your space demands.
And nothing wrong with Vinkhuizen.

And...yes free beer for the poor *now where's my beer!!!*

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so gimme an addres.

Hi Marjon, remember me? No? who cares...anywayyyyyy free beer?

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

erm... ambomstraat 20....a?
not sure bout the letter, only that's it's the groundfloor.

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AmboN straat.

get your names straight :D
Indische buurt.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

College woo!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

meh I mistyped?

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meh..ik kon t ook nog wel es fout hebben ;)

ik kwam ergens anders ook ANbonstraat tegen..nja anyway boeiend :P

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

nah it's Anbonstraat. which is a bit odd seen the island it's named after is ambon.... right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home