Life in Groningen

Saturday, August 19, 2006

KEI WEEEEEEK!

I love it when we're at it till the sun comes up. I love it when I hit the sack when they get up.
That's our motto right now. It's a precaution in case the light on your bike is out of order.

The kei week is awesome! my group is pretty nice, but I've met more interesting people, one reason why I'm jumping groups today. I'll be with another group every night untill wednesday, just to make things more interesting. I also got Arjan's room for my self, woot. It's a 15 minute bikeride to the partyhole, but worth time taken a thousandfold.

I'm off, gotta shave, shower, eat and find out what we're doing today.... what you say? Cabaret? Woot!

cya
-E

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Something about the whole "I hit the sack when they get up." is kinda disturbing :P



-TAS

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

nice !! hope your havin a great weekend !

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

*weeps*
I'm sorry to say that my dear shoes will probably not see the end of this glorious week. -Water is such a bitch-
Thankfully they led a happy and productive life.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Damn sounds wild, at 12:44 no less.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...by the sound of his snoring I guess he had fun last night. (coming home at 6 am ;) and my alarm going off at 7am :D )

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Oooo, Owwwie, that does sound painful.


In happy news i have all the Blade stuff now, so i can happily catch 'em all each week as they come out. Whats the standard release date anyway?



-TAS

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wednesday night is the broadcast.
So thursday the torrent should be online during OUR (EST) morning :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home