Life in Groningen

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

foooood... yARRRRR!!!

Yarr me maties!
I be at the faculty right now and I be hungry as a drunken scallywag on Christmas Eve. The mighty pirate Erwin has just finished a day of college. I'd rather be keelhauling a wail under my dinky. And now ye be askin' why I be talkin' like a nut with an eyepatch, a pegleg, hook-for-a-hand and a perot on his shoulder? Why it be international talk like a pirate day! YARRRRR!

But enough with the nonsense. Apart from irritating my fellow freshman to death with my piraty talk about adventurism and hidden and/or sunken treasuries and my detailed descriptions of the perfect keelhaul and the worst pillage, I still think that we should have a ninjapiratemonkey day.

I'll go now, for I have nothing else of value to tell unless ye be wantin' to listen to my ramblin' about how I sacked the town of dickensville clear, clean an' empty of women. Now THAT's what I call booty! YARRRR!

YOHOHO and a keg o'rum!!!

-Erwin the Extranormous

PS: YARRRRRRR!!!!!

_________________________________________________________

10 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

lol

21st century, and still people like this

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's parrot.

But yharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr matey.

Dickensville ey? You'd better hit tittieville bwoi!!!!!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

parrot, perot? who cares, pirates are known for there analfalfabettism...
you get the point.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger E-bean said...

Who cares ^^ everybody gets the point..

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of the pirate sword...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Too bad it's only one day! Why not a whole month? Or Talk Like a Pirate Year every single year! YAR!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, I just think "talk like a pirate" doesn't quite cut it.
I think they should make it into "be a pirate day" or just "pirate day"

ninja day any1?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Pirate vs Ninja day! Time to keelhaul Arjan yarhar!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

Allthoughhh i'm in no position to say this:

go update!

i've read this blog over and over and i've got no comments left!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there shall be no keelhauling me.

*pulls out his blowpipe and shoots a dart in Maarten's eye*
Y'harr you're used to that arrrrn't ya

no offence of course ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home