Life in Groningen

Saturday, October 28, 2006

fark fitzkins

hmm, so my first midterm sucked. I GRAVELY underestimated it, so now I failed one course. I'll need to try and rechance it at the end of the semester.
Monday's the next one (calculus ooooh sheit!).

But before that I'm going to visit my dear freind Joachim Wisman for he just got his diploma. He failed three classes in higschool so he redid one of 'm in highspeed tempo. He is now able to join the study he chose in february (2nd semester).
GRATS MAN!

And now I'm off, cause I'm gonna watch "open season". I'll review it later today!
cya!
-E

_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

to hell with problems with blogger.

w000000000000000000000000000t internet is back again. My life is safed. Not an entire freaking week in the UB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home