Life in Groningen

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new year, enjoy 2007!

having said that:

I FINALLY finished redoing my old scouts.
here's some pics:

Just 4 of the eight, too lazy to graph them all.


He does look scary doesn't he?


I still think he looks like he's trying to become a super sayan.


Yeah, I still don't know why I painted his hair red... looks kinda cool though.

Take a closer look:



I got two of these guys (as I got all of them double)


Nice pic of his face and the chapter badge.

And leading this sneaky bunch:

Veteran Sergeant Julius, powerfisting his way through many a foe of the Imperium.



Now I just have to finish redoing the rest, being some 40 marines, a dreadnought, a predator and three landspeeders. And during all that I need to finish my chaplain and finally get some work doen on them Eldar.

cya,
-E

_________________________________________________________

15 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

okok, next time I'll put soem more time and effort into it and I'll make the pics a little smaller, and maybe do a nice and simple montage or something of ehm.

-E

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

collages are . . . (hehe)

Nothing wrong with a decent set of pics.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Go check your phone. Got roomprices XD

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

ooh nice

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, the scout with a visor for some reason reminds me of Cyclops.


-eTAS

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

Arjan keeps telling me it's Geordi Laforge from ST: the next Gen. But I keep telling him he was black.

-E

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...La Forge being black...

pfft black-white I don't care.
And maybe he's all Wacko Jacko..shifting color ;)...

or sniffed a big line of coke (to deal with trauma's or something) or got whipcream pie thrown in his face, or got pooped on by (a) big bird or got attacked by a baker with a bag of flower.

Or maybe I'm just rambling and this just is a whigger trying to be mr La Forge.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

hmmmmmmmp-p-p-p-p-pieeeee....

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

That's it, this pc is properly fucked!
I can't get a decent wallpaper on, and all my icons are wack, the bg colors are screwy, it's installing shit that I don't want. Man... we gotta format this bitch.

Enough smallrant. I just thought of the nerdiest (yet funny) sentence to put on a shirt while playing a tabletop wargame:
"My dice aren't rigged, my midichlorian count's just high!"

good day

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

congrats with the room...

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger E-bean said...

happy new year!

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we kinda lacked that midichlorian didn't we..

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

we sure did.... good thing I don't have to rely that much on rending though :P

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

So intense!

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and now go update it's weekend ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home