Life in Groningen

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The shit

Aw yeeeaaah.

You see that? Now that's one sweet looking blog. Took me a while before I got the proper sizes done. It's made for resolutions of 1024px or wider. So if it looks jagged at all and you've got your screen at 1024/768 or higher, tell me. I'll see if I can fix it.

Upcoming week I'll start updating the links section too. Thinking of killing of the rest of my blogs (those that never really got off the ground). And I think I can scratch E-Bean as well as he hasn't been updating for far longer then me. As for new links I'll probably need to divide them into blogs and other stuff. Adding LL, Utube, G-video and such is on the agenda.

As far as post content is considered. I'll be jabbering about stuff that (dis)pleases me in general and once in a while I'll embed a stream and comment on that. I've been following a discussion (or digital war if you will) between the scientologist community and a group called "Anonymous". It's pretty interesting and it once again shows how little some people think about what they're actually doing in this world. For themselves, their friends and the rest of the populous.

As for now, my hand is starting to hurt like a midget with a pointy stick on speed. And I still need that sucker next week for the last volleyball match of the season.

See you guys, next time.
Hugs,
Beens

PS: Don't forget to comment on the new layout, you webmonkeys, you!

_________________________________________________________

11 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

..it has a small sidescrolling in IE 7.0
I'll have a looksy in MFF.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

Same sidescrolling in MFF.
I was a bit to eager to let MFF know
Somehow you're hair looks a bit too 'cut out'.


I was already logged in..and hit enter..binned the unfinished comment

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, dammit. Forgot the vertical scroll bar takes up some 15 to 20px of that 1024px. silly me.
BTW I highly recommend you F off with IE. it also screws up the title (places the blogger navbar on top of the title).

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

All i can say is MUCH BETTER!! Actually i like the layout, quite snazzy indeed *nods*

I like how you even have a personalised header space, very snazzy indeed. Almost makes me want to redo my own layout slightly, but the more i think about it, i am quite happy with my layout *nods*. Although i do like the header bit, might have to play around with that or something, who knows.



-eTAS

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

ps:
off course my hair looks cut out. there is NO WAY IN HELL that that was gonna come out right. Too much fuzzy hair and little to no contrast with the background on the picture.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

tnx TAS.

@ arjan:
so it all comes down to two things:
Get a bigger monitor or set yours to a higher resolution and use FF

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Can't say i've noticed anything wrong with the scrolling, then again i have a 22" monitor, so i don't see that being an issue for ALOT of things.



-eTAS

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

oh noes..it covers the name of the blog *cries*.

I'm LAZY and that's why I use IE more, cause I like the base settings of 'click and get a new tab' and the base setting of how the bookmarks work.

I'll get a banner done for both my blogs too..I've been messing around on http://soundtracksofwhatever.wordpress.com though.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

some links aren't target="_blanc" yet :)
(warseer & B&C )

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

ummm... i know, i know i took too long to get here.


although, i must say... the layout makes me wet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home