Life in Groningen

Friday, April 25, 2008

Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

So I feel compelled to write a review. I've finished the campaign and I've done a game of global domination, I think I'm allowed to now. I'll try to find myself some time and inspiration this evening. Got nothing else to do. Hmm, I need to figure out how Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw does his reviews. I love that stuff.

For now I'll stick to the writing and pictures.

-E

PS: does anyone know how to incorporate pics in a post and have the text align around it? Or do I have to start writing my posts in tables?

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

..don't copy Yahtzee..there are enough wannabee copycats on youtube. Just write :)

Aligning around? you mean all 4 sides (above/under won't be a problem)? I'd stay with a table for putting the text on the left or right side.

btw..finished the Nod side of C&C 3. Somehow the mission began harder the last time I tried, but my different approach (no expensive bombers) worked. Got an Ion cannon blast on my ass, but who cares ;)
Already started with GDI, mammoth tanks rock hard, and they're not even that expensive.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

NOD side isn't that tough when you figure out what you actually need to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home