Life in Groningen

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ohmygodicantbelieveialmostforgot!

Dr. Horrible's here!

If you'd only look two posts below this one. There's the embedded trailer of Dr. Horrible's sing-a-long blog. I almost missed it! Good thing Tim B of CtrlAltDel watches it, he saved me by linking.

Dr. Horrible's already done two acts, I'm loving it! Great songs, amazing characters and a funny story with a semi-romantic undertone.

Anyway, go watch them now!

-Beens

PS:
Oh, yeah. Remember this:
Next time: Pics of my minis? Review of Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge? Ninjas? 'Splosions? Nudity? Profanity? Drunken Banter? Perhaps, at least some of it, but probably not everything.
I know you wanna say I forgot, but you just can't see these ninjas, damn them!

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

thanks for reminding. I'll check em and be back later. I've even made the complete concept post for my next publishing..beat that!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

aaaaaand checked both acts. Remember that act 3 is on tomorrow and áll will be removed after the 20th of July after which they will be downloadable for cash..so better watch it when it's still free.

Dr Horrible is pure genious. Great stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home