Life in Groningen

Saturday, July 12, 2008

*sniff* What's that smell?

That, my dear, is the smell of GW paint coming from the boy's room.

What you say? HAH! I can hear your flabbergasted cry from over here! Which is actually not so weird since you'd have to be outside of my room if you're able to smell the paint.

But to heck with such trivial blog-filling banter! I'm neither here to tell you that you have a pooch-like sense of smell nor that my hearing is as sharp as a bats. I'm hear to tell the world of tabletop gamers that I, Erwin Beens, Chapter Master of the Storm Angels Space Marines, Autarch of the Been'Kar Craftworld Eldar and grand sculptor of the North have started painting and modeling again.

Yeah, after more than half a year of leave from the hobby I've actually picked up my brushes again. Ah the sweet feel of that tiny, brittle piece of wood with the pigs hair on the end. The gentle strokes of black, white, grey, red, orange and every other color on my pallet banding together to create wonderful pieces of imaginary killing machines.

Enough! Enough of this faggotry! I just came here to tell you that there will be more 40k related updates in the future. I've got my dad's old cam here and enough inspiration to at least last me the holidays. Now let's just hope it doesn't interfere with my studies.

Well, not much for me to say but see you when I finish something or at least until I can show you something of noteworthy progress :D

Hugs,
Beens

PS: Go watch Ninja Scroll, it rocks!

Next time: Pics of my minis? Review of Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge? Ninjas? 'Splosions? Nudity? Profanity? Drunken Banter? Perhaps, at least some of it, but probably not everything.

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

I'll check in with all the possible subjects..drunken banter is of course an alltime favourite.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

heh, tnx Alex.

@ab:
Hmm, I'll get me a lil' somesome in house for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home