Life in Groningen

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On a lighter note

Teh lazyness pays off sometimes. 'What?' I hear you cry out in harmonious voices. Ok, ok, not really, but after a pretty decent day (yes, I actually got some work done) I found myself to shitted to walk 5 minutes to the shop and get me some decent dinner. So I started rummaging through the kitchen closet and found about 3 out of 4 ingredients for about 5 different dishes. At first I thought: "Dammit, now I still have to go to the store." But then it hit me! Why not mix'n mash like I used to do. So half a pack of soup mix, 150grams of pasta, one (1) tomato, 300grams of ground meat, one (1) egg and some parsley later I started on my first bowl of (really) bonded tomato soup. I'm currently slaughtering my second bowl. It tastes great!

-Beens

_________________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Arjan said...

thrash keeps you alive.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

had it for breakfast too :D

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

thát ís disturbing.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Nashe^ said...

Hey man we're semi psychic.
I wanted some pasta today too. Just too lazy to make any. =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home