Life in Groningen

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aw, cabbagepatch kids!

Otherwise known as FUCK!

While riding my bike back to my house after watching a movie at a friends house I got pulled over by the man. Actually 4 men, but who's keeping track? Apparently they were right behind me as I was crossing the train tracks. And as I wasn't in the mood to wait till the red lights were out or in the slightest bit aware of the law abiding Saturday night working blues, I got billed for 60 Euros. Ouch. To say the least.

Anyway just venting.

-Beens

_________________________________________________________

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

sucks to be you boy. *so what're ya gonna do next time..wait till the light goes off or turn green.

Once got fined for 20€ for having no lights on my bike..sucked too.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

pss, 20 euros?
That'd be before my time then. They got me for 25 in high school... twice :S

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

not before your time.
It used to be 15 euro's for 1 light and 25 for 2 lights. Nowadays..it's just 20€..doesn't matter if only one light's broken..the government is trying to plug financial holes.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

what? 60 euros?? aw dude that sucks! let's see... 60 euros can get you decent clothing, 3 meals, happy hour with your pals...

okay i'll stop rubbing it in :)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

What? We can live 4 weeks for 60 blahs. Too bad dude :(

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Omg, that's 132,22 guilders! :o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home