Life in Groningen

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blog meme: Age That I Wish To Go Back To.

Arjan tagged me with this meme.
Dammit I got tagged. Now I have to do this shit:
Title: Age That I Wish To Go Back To.

Requirement: Write about the age that you wish to go back to, and why.
Tag Mode: 5 blogger. (crap there's noone left...)

1st - You link 5 bloggers you want to tag and link their blogs.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
Ah, fuck me. Arjan, I'll kill you for this.

Age I wanna go back to.
This one... Okay, okay, I might consider going back to, say, 15. 'cause I can do high school over again, but I want to go back with all the stuff I have learned about life so far. You know. That sometimes being an ass is a good thing and sometimes it isn't. That if I had just done one hour of homework everyday (maybe two on Saturday) I'd have aced (and I really mean, getting strait A's) high school and I would have learned to get off my ass and do stuff. I'd have taken a job on the side so I could have bought all sorts of cool shit. I would have done some more sports (tried out different ones at least). And I would have known that looking good is only gonna get you that far along the chick line and that just being you and having a big mouth from time to time will get u so much farther on said line (tss, if I only knew). That and I wouldn't have passed up on certain people because I was an ignorant little bitch more concerned about what others thought about me than what I felt for others (at least a lot more than now ;) ).

But then again, I'm pretty happy where I am now, sure I've kinda fucked up major periods in my life by just doing shit, but even that taught me something. And hell I'll be learning till I die, so.

In short, I'd only consider going back to a certain age if I could take that little teensy bit of carefully honed wisdom I've mustered so far with me.\

So, I'll try to find 5 victims, but I'll guarantee you, this is gonna take me a while. I only know so much bloggers and most of them have already been tagged.

Cya,
Beens

_________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

Ha! I knew it would fit right into the ranting theme ;)
As far as tagging goes..then don't. It's got to stop somewhere.

Missed opportunities...got plenty of those...
Studying harder in highschool..same thing here..I slacked off.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Maarten said...

Hmm, that's a good one. Studying in highschool... hahaha! That was so fuckalicious simple compared with university :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home