Life in Groningen

Monday, August 18, 2008

eh wah?

yes, the healing has begun... or something.

I started fooling around in my blog template again, so don't worry about all the weird shit you see in front of you.

Hmm, now to find out how to de-white my blog title, get a more multi-resolution friendly table system, etc, etc.

Well see you guys in a bit. I'm in need of some food first and after dinner there's some more studying to do.

Hugs.





Edit:
Saw it on gametrailers.com today, together with the text:
They are fast, nasty, and like a smaller type of zerg.
Which is quite ironic, since the Zerg are actually based on the 'nids. SC was supposed to be the 40k pc game until games-workshop withdrew. Funny.

_________________________________________________________

7 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Erwin said...

what's that pic about? I just found out what code to use to put a pic in the txt and have your txt run around it. Oh, Debs, I found it somewhere in your source, sry for peaking :P

Ah, I'll get this code stuff yet :P

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

there's a lot of ...nothing.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

correction..it's (links etc) waaaaaaaay down your blog.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Erwin said...

lol, I edited the stuff to be percentages of the screen in stead of absolutes (pixels and such).

So the post column should be 70% of 80% of your screen now and the menu column should have a snug fit being 25% of 80% of your screen.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

MUST BUY!!!!!!! NOWWWWW
ah damnit how long do we have to wait?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Arjan said...

oh and I'm spamming now...why can't I comment on the CERN post?
I like the rap..although the guy with the heavy voice sounds like one of the Ghostbuster dudes.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

i like your new template, but i would've used black and not purple on those fonts on the right column.

but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home